Monday, December 1, 2008

#21 Warhol

So the weeks are slowly winding down and my time here in London is running out.

There hasn't been as much work, so my partner Soren and I went to the Hayward Gallery and saw an Andy Warhol exhibit which showcased a lot of his films. It was really amazing.

Here's one of the pieces done by Warhol. It's a film of a man's face as he's receiving oral sex. It didn't say whether it was merely a show or it was really happening, but the film is really interesting. I think.



There was another exhibit there which also looked really interesting, but we didn't have enough time to see it. So maybe I'll have to make another trip there when Lauren gets here.

For those who don't know her, Lauren is my girlfriend. And she's going to be visiting when my program's finished with her friend Danielle. Along with actually being a tourist in London (finally) I'll all be taking a two day trip to Scotland with the girls to see Edinburgh.

Can't wait!

No comments: