Friday, November 7, 2008

#17 Off To Denmark

This week has been very busy. We got a really exciting assignment which kept us working pretty hard each day. Everything is due tomorrow, in fact.

With that said, it's a great time for a vacation. That's right. It's a great time for a vacation because Soren and I bought tickets to Denmark a few weeks ago.

So we're leaving tomorrow for Copenhagen and will be coming back to London on Monday.

Denmark, the land of vikings, a mermaid, and Hamlet. For more info, wikipedia.

This will be my second time in Copenhage and I really enjoyed it the last time. I'm excited to have a local Dane show me around this time.

While in Denmark I probably won't get a chance to update this blog, but here's a very general idea of what I'll be doing there.

David's general itinerary:

- See an FCK (Copenhagen Football Club) football match
- Go out at night
- Meet vikings
- Become a viking
- Practice my Danish (All I know how to say right now is "Hi my name is David", but I don't think I'm saying it right)
- Take pictures

When I get back to London, I'll tell you all about it.

(And don't worry about the assignments, we got 'em done.)

1 comment:

Press Play said...

http://freshome.com/2008/10/23/the-walking-house-stupid-or-or-not/