Thursday, October 16, 2008

#10 A New Update

Hi everyone. Thanks for voting on my poll for what I should do that I've never done before.

There were two winners. For me to get into a bar fight. And for me to be silent for a day.

Unfortunately there were two constraints that kept me from doing either:

1. Didn't want to get arrested then deported, which would probably happen since I would be doing something illegal (assault) in another country.

2. Had to work, so I couldn't be silent all day.

Sorry to everyone who voted if you feel cheated. I promise that I'll try to do more stunts throughout the quarter, hopefully making up for this let down.

What I did do instead was pray at a Catholic church. I tried to take it pretty seriously, but it was kind of difficult. I know, this wasn't the most exciting of things to do. But I did learn something while doing it, so it wasn't a total loss.

In other news, our first week of reviews for our first week's assignments. Let me just say that they do demand a lot of thinking here. Which is great.

Unfortunately, it means more time spent on ideas. Even when Soren and I think an idea is there, it isn't. We need to push it further. If you aren't in the ad business, this might not make a lot of sense so I won't dwell on this too much.

Gotta get back to work. Have a great day!

No comments: